I live in San Francisco and work at Lambda School. I care about increasing access to opportunity. Very sporadically, I write for the Irish Independent.
- Getting Fighting Fit at San Francisco's Virtual Reality Gym, June 2019.
- Why Can't the EU Leave the Internet Alone? July 2018.
- Not The Last We've Heard of the Bloomberg Story, October 2018.
- The Tor Project, writing about human rights and online communication networks that are resistant to traffic analysis.
- The Washington Square News, NYU's student daily. I moved from news to op-eds, and was the Opinion Editor for a while.
- The Sunday Business Post, covering the intersection of technology and education.